Friday 25 December 2009

Beer Trek, Merry Christmas


OK so the presents are open, telly's not on yet but the drinking has commenced. After a great closing down party at The Rake, where we closed at 4pm and had a party for some of the regulars, all the Utobeer staff and a couple of traders who decided to stay. I have to ask a question at this point though as he disappeared halfway through proceedings, has anyone seen Rich today?
I seem to have a Star Trek themed Christmas this year, so far I have received, Star Trek cuff links(I will be wearing them on my wedding day in may), Star Trek Socks in three colours, and a Star Trek jumbo Mug and keyring. Very cool, all of them!
Fave prezzie so far is a fight between the cuff links and a watch that Lucille gave me.
This blog is called Rabid About Beer though not Rabid about Christmas so here it is first Christmas beer of the day (drumroll.....) Taras Boubla from Brasserie de la Senne Brewery in Belgium, a hoppy ale with citrus style bitterness, fantastic for starting off the day with.
Which leaves me just say have a restful, peaceful and happy Christmas this year folks. All the best.

2 comments:

http://abebedorespgondufo.blogs.sapo.pt/ said...

good choice, my friend! A beer...
Merry Christmas.
Portugal

Sid Boggle said...

Merry Xmas Captain Kirk... ;-)