Monday 24 January 2011

Drunk Diary, Day Twenty-Three

Good ideas come to me the whole time, I'm full of them.Sometimes it's a small thing that triggers them, sometimes it's a big thing that triggers a big thing. I've had one such idea this morning whilst writing a post that will never be published(at least I think not).

I'll tell you about it soon because it may come to fruition in May and will be a great thing for everyone!

Continuing the drunk diary seems almost mundane in comparison but here are the units for today.

1 x bottle Goose Island IPA, 5.9% abv, 355mls, Units : 2.09
1 x bottle Worthington Red Shield, 4.2% abv, 500mls, Units : 2.1

The Worthington Red Shield is really drinkable, thanks go to Kristy McCready for supplying it. It's a blonde ale, it's nice and dry which for me means I could go through 3 or 4 of these without even thinking about it(lucky I've only got 1 then innit?). Great session beer.

Anyway my total units for day twenty-three are : 4.19 (must've been ill or something).

No comments: