Thursday 21 July 2011

An IPA a Day #14

My next IPA is Great Divide's Titan IPA and the name is in the title for this one as it's as big as it's name!
Their website blurb is as follows :

Titan IPA is a big, aggressively hopped India Pale Ale brewed for hop disciples. It starts out with piney hop aromas and citrus hop flavors, and finishes with a nice rich, malty sweetness that is balanced with crisp hop bitterness.  7.1% ABV


There's barely any need for me to continue, it's a great beer made by great people and they clearly know what they're talking about when they go for their food pairings too, they suggest, grilled Halibut, Thai curry or Cheeses. I've always said that IPA's and big flavoured food goes together, clearly I'm right! ;-)

Anyway, this beer was one of the first big IPA's I'd ever tasted and it's one that I revisit regularly. Great Beer!

1 comment:

Sid Boggle said...

Great Divide reminded why I loved those big West Coast IPAs after I fell out of love with them for a couple of years. Not sure it's the same, but still a top beer...