Monday 1 August 2011

An IPA a Day #25

This beer really brings back some of the best memories of my life and it's the beer that brought me onto IPA's and spicy food matching with a chicken dish to die for and an IPA that I'd happily kill for.
The dish was a spicy, jerk style chicken dish at the 21st Amendment brew pub in San Francisco which I'm sure you're all bored of hearing me bang on about and the beer was Brew Free or Die IPA.
The Brew Free or Die was my beer of choice when I happily wandered into 21st Amendment on honeymoon lats year.
It's one of those beers which at around 7% abv is dangerously drinkable, especially if you're sitting at the bar and don't notice your legs going numb!

My blog about this is on this link and as it's GBBF week and I'm too busy to go through them again.

All I can really say is if you ever get over there go and order the beer and the chicken and enjoy.

Trade day tomorrow so don't expect me to be compus. Have fun everyone!

No comments: