Thursday 12 May 2011

Have a read.

All's been very quiet on the beery blog front recently, as some of you will be aware I've been busy(beer festivals to plan, holidays to take) and I try not to blog about work on here*. 
This has meant that I've not had a hell of a lot to bang on about recently as you've probably noticed.
What I have been doing though is a lot of reading as there has been a lot of great blogs being written recently.
Here are a few of them...


Reluctant Scooper : What I did on my Holidays I just love his writing. Top bloke too!

Cooking Lager :  Choice Cookies Back with a bang!


Tombstoned Paladin : Negativity and Not Much Else Great first post from one of my staff. Puts me to shame.

Ghost Drinker : Story Telling - Continue!

The Beer Monkey : Should CAMRA Promote All 'Craft' Beer? Good healthy debate? In the beer world?

Tandleman : Some Bottle - Clearly Peter knows what he's talking about! ;-)

Hope you enjoyed reading them as much as I did! It proves that there are great people writing great stuff#.

*too often
#I'm just not one of them.

2 comments:

Ghost Drinker said...

Cheers Gyln, that's pretty much my reading list there. Looking forward to you getting back on the posts, and kicking up the Rake bar shinanagins! (sp?) :)

rabidbarfly said...

My pleasure mate, love your blog, it's brill!