Sunday 20 September 2009

Lambic Festival

So, first proper post is about work, boring I hear you moan but nay say I! This is the sort of beer festival that we, at The Rake, think has never been done in the UK before now. It's the Idea of my esteemed and totally mad Deputy Manager and I, for one, think it's bloody genius. The only problem for him now, as far as beer festivals go, is where does he go from here?
Dates and opening times for the festival are as follows :

Sunday 1st November, 12pm - 6pm
Monday 2nd November, 12pm - 11pm
Tuesday 3rd November, 12pm - 11pm

Bring your friends to The Rake for this, we'd love to see you there and get you all excited about Lambic Beers.
If you have any questions about the event then call the bar on 0207 407 0557.

See you soon

Beer me!

2 comments:

The Urban Brewer said...

Excellent idea, I have never heard of it being done elsewhere in the UK. Look forward to trying a wide selection of lambics in Nov.

rabidbarfly said...

We have the beer list in now, check it out on the facebook lambic festival event page.