Saturday 8 January 2011

Drunk Diary, Day Seven

12.10pm First week nearly at an end and I've been boozing it up quite a lot! Time to take it a bit easier today although I have already opened a bottle of Kernel Black IPA to write up some tasting notes before Sunday!


3 x Kernel Black IPA, 6.8% abv, 330mls, Units : 6.72. Ok, so my tasting notes didn't happen, you'll just have to come and try it for yourself!
Half Brewsters Belly Dancer, 5.2% abv, 284 mls, Units : 1.48
3 x Half Guinness, 4.1% abv, 284 mls, Units : 3.48.

Yesterdays total Units : 11.68

Sorry for the delay on this it's not easy keeping up with these posts when the pub is full of people(not that I'm complaining!)

See yuz tomorrow for my Kernel Black IPA unit count(are you ready to pray for my liver?)

5 comments:

ZakAvery said...

You drink a lot of Guinness, don't you?

Sid Boggle said...

@Zak: I've heard him utter the words 'default beer' in relation to it. A whiff of unorthodoxy? B-)

Mark Dredge said...

You are my drinking hero. Looking forward to tomorrow!

Ghost Drinker said...

Whole week gone already! Need to see some totals now, my guess is on 99 units for the week.

Ghost Drinker said...

I thougt it was about 14/15 units a day average?