Tuesday 19 January 2010

A Drunk Diary, Episode Nineteen


Having just had 3 non-alcoholic beers today two of which have unit counts, I'm dying for the 'real' beer I'm about to start with. Mmm...Hops!

Drink : Veltins Alkoholfrei
abv : 0.5%
Units : 0.16

Drink : Jupiler N/A
abv : 0.5%
Units : 0.12

Drink : Schneider Weisse Mein Alkoholfreies
abv : 0%
Units : None, Zero, Zip, Zilch. Sorry, 0.

Drink : Victory Hop Devil x 2 bottles.
abv : 6.7%
Units : 4.74

Drink : Great Divide Titan IPA x 2 bottles
abv : 6.8%
Units : 4.82

And that's it for today, stick a fork in me, as they say.

Total units today : 9.84

2 comments:

Mark said...

What were the alcohol free beers like? Being meaning to try some for a while but they always get moved to the bottom of the list.

rabidbarfly said...

Check out the blog two below this one to see my thoughts on these beers.
I can recommend the Schneider A/F. The other two pale in comparison